INITIAL UNIT AVAILABLE
- 4-cylinder diesel engine turning 15kw induction generator
- exhaust diverted through hydronic heat exchanger heating water in excess of 200oF
- 48"L x 36"H x 28"W
- capable of outside or inside installation
- rotating at only 1800 (1500 rpm at 50 Hz) and utilizing sound attenuation, our units will not disrupt your
business, your customers, or your neighbors; extremely quiet since the exhaust goes through a heat exchanger, then through a muffler
- all engines used have extra large capacity oil pan (minimum 16 qts.)
- minimum service interval of 1,000 hours
- engines are run at 1800 rpm's for longer life
- electricity produced 208-220 volts 3-phase
- hot water produced in excess of 200oF
- designed for maximum heat recovery, ensuring plenty of thermal energy for applications such as domestic hot water, heating, etc.
- units can be applied anywhere in the world and are available in both 60 Hz and 50 Hz models, as well as
in both high and low voltage output
- fuel options ranging from biodiesel, #2 oil, recycled oil, etc., increase flexibility
- modules are engineered and manufactured using the finest components in our factory in North Attleboro, Massachusetts
Installation by licensed technicians to operate in parallel with your present energy system.
Note: Certain performance statistics may vary slightly depending on atmospheric and environmental conditions.